Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Writing HTML as a Old Granny





I learned to make clickable pictures yesterday. It is about time, huh? It wasn't that difficult. This blog is to encourage other folk out there who find themselves scared to face HTML to get their job done.

It is hard to type in HTML without it wanting to do it's job. I failed at putting the actual code here. Anyone know how to do that?

  • You have to make the HTML go into a editing area like this where you have the choice of having two views like this blog has of edit Html and Compose.
  • If you want to copy the clickable picture to where there is no ability to edit in HTML, just right click on the image in the compose view, copy and then past it where you want. I had to do this in my shopping cart editing on my website.

I did many of my listings on my website. Go to my website to the Lighting Pendants Category to see some of what I did. My customers can get a good view of what they might just want to buy and that is a good thing.

My montra is "NEXT" . Can you imagine now; me sitting crossed legged on the floor chanting "next, next, next" to get myself ready for facing this incredibly interesting internet world? I still have way too much to learn. You can read more about this on my eBay Blog that is found on My World Page. I wasn't able to insert the code into that blog either. eBay probably thinks that I am redirecting potential buyers to my website. That would also be a good thing, as Martha would say.


No comments:

We Welcome You to Our Blog!



We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.

Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak

Plurk

Snap Shots

Get Free Shots from Snap.com
Subscribe
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT

BlogCatalog

Blog Hints

Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak

Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .

About Me

My photo
We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.