We Welcome You to Our Blog!
We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.
Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT
Our Websites for You to Visit
Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak
Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .
- I have found the snap in updating my social networ...
- Blogging Sites on the Internet
- Making a Rustic Driftwood Bird Feeding Station
- What Can You Do With Twitter?
- Some Helpful Internet Selling Advice
- Antique Sterling Silver Stands with Etched Glass I...
- Website Maintenance After the Holidays
- Restuarant Review of One Love's Eclectic Cuisine B...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2008 (40)
- ► 2007 (23)
- The Clark Family on the Winchuck River
- We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.