I have updated my Winchuck Training website with:
Have fun looking and it is all FREE!
The following is just a preview of what my website offers. I have put all the blogging information under "Training Continued", since I use this site to cut down on the endless waste of paper handing out papers to the classes that I teach.
Social Networking Websites
I have gathered many sites listed below that deal with blogging. I have yet to discover how many of them work. You should feel free to let me know if and when you figure out the ins and outs of some of these sites.
Blogging can be:
.....or all of the above. We no longer are restricted to actual physical contact to be in ones face up and personal. We have the whole wide world of the web! Find great blogs that speak to you. Figure out what they do that attracts you. Use these same techniques to create creative and interesting blogs that will be of value for many people.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
We Welcome You to Our Blog!
We blog about our rural area in the Pacific Northwest . This blog is all about my life and the places where my mind wonders from day to day. Have fun reading and looking at pictures. We welcome comments.
Be sure to watch, just above this blurb, my husband, Jim, using his 10 foot hands-free electric fishing kayak
Enter your email address to receive notifications when there are new posts
Powered by BLOG ALERT
Our Websites for You to Visit
Electric Powered Hands-Free Fishing Kayak
Be sure to check out the separate blog to find out about our electric kayak, Kingfisher 10! You can find the blog at http://electrickayakkingfisher-10.blogspot.com . You can also read the features list on this kayak and purchase building plans and building kits at www.winchuckriverstore.com .
- I have found the snap in updating my social networ...
- Blogging Sites on the Internet
- Making a Rustic Driftwood Bird Feeding Station
- What Can You Do With Twitter?
- Some Helpful Internet Selling Advice
- Antique Sterling Silver Stands with Etched Glass I...
- Website Maintenance After the Holidays
- Restuarant Review of One Love's Eclectic Cuisine B...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2008 (40)
- ► 2007 (23)
- The Clark Family on the Winchuck River
- We moved to our current home on the Wild River Coast of Southern Oregon from San Jose, CA. Our family consist of Jim and Karen, two dogs and two cats. Karen's passion is gardening. Jim's obsession is building electric powered fishing kayaks and fishing.