Winchuck River Store
I listed the following items either in our eBay store or on auction.
- Casino grade playing cards decorated with antique fishing lures
- a Retriever Dog Hook to hold a leash or jacket
- Electric Moose and Elk Luminary
- an antler log rustic lodge luminary
- a black bear night light which shows a bear on a log with a reflective sunset behind the metal bear
- a pinecone wind chime; which I was able to list a good 20 dollars less expensive than a competitor
- a primitive barn star tree topper
- Wolf electric lantern
- Moose electric lantern
- Bear electric lantern
Winchuck River Store has a growing list of wonderful Christmas gifts and items that can help you make a lodge cabin rustic Christmas atmosphere in your holiday home.
I plan to attempt to build my listing skills to be able to complete 15 listings per day. I only did 10 today; which means I have to do some extra to make up for my failure!
Fall is really here on the Oregon Coast. It was a warm 82 degrees today, but the leaves are falling along with the apples. The dogs are managing to get their fill of windfall apples. I need to save some for apple crisp and apple pie.
Winchuck Apple Crisp Recipe
4 cups of sliced fresh apples
1 cup of sugar
1 jar of left over applesauce from last year
You can add some cinnamon and nutmeg if you like
2 cups of oatmeal
1 cup of flour
1 cup of chopped walnuts
1 stick of butter
Place the apple mixture in a buttered baking dish
Take the oatmeal, flour, walnuts and butter that you have mixed over the apples and bake at 350 degrees until brown on top.
Vanilla ice cream is a nice topping
We eat the left overs for breakfast with milk poured over a bowl. Yummy! I made this recipe up not long ago. I would usually put brown sugar in the topping mix and simply forgot. My friends said it was the best ever apple crisp! Last year's apple sauce was on the cupboard and I thought, "Why not?"